What is digital marketing?
You want to reach your audience where they’re most likely to be. With digital marketing, you reach those people where they spend their time. You’ll reach them on their computers, smartphones, and tablets as they browse the web for products and services. Simply put, digital marketing is important because your audience is online.
Basic components of digital marketing
So, you’re ready to start using digital marketing to reach new leads, but where do you start? If you want to create an effective digital marketing campaign, start by choosing the methods that are best for your business. Let’s take a look at the different components of digital marketing.
1. Your website and web design
2. Search engine optimization (SEO)
3. Email marketing
4. Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
6. Social Media Marketing
Effectiveness of digital marketing
Digital marketing is a valuable asset to your business’s growth and helps you establish an authoritative online presence. In fact, 89 percent of marketers say methods, like search engine optimization (SEO), are successful. Additionally, methods like pay-per-click (PPC) increase brand awareness by as much as 80 percent., do you know what makes digital ads effective, especially compared to more traditional forms of advertising?
1. You reach people where they spend their time
2. Your competitors are already doing it
3. You can compete with larger corporations
4. You can target your ideal audience
5. You can monitor your campaigns and optimize them for better results
6. You get an impressive return on your investment (ROI)
7. You can stay connected with your audience
8. You can build customer engagement and retention
9. You can build brand awareness
10. It helps you in lead generation