Event planning companies specialize in planning corporate or private events like a product launch, workshops and corporate parties. They know how to attract and retain clients with their quality of services. In this pandemic, the launching of products, corporate events or meetings will never see a downfall no matter what happens. The big companies still need an event planner or a host to manage an event, even though there are not many people to attend.
Using these Digital marketing techniques can help a company to get gain more customers;
The purpose of the mission statement portrays the company’s focus and dedication towards its clients from their website. When a client’s interested in a company, there’s a high chance that he/she is going to learn more about the company’s mission and vision statements, which creates a sense of trust among stakeholders.
2. Description of the company
A company’s website should have an “about us” page, which includes the history of the company. Bonding with your customers emotionally and explaining your goals and objectives, has done wonders for big event planning companies.
3. Target market
In the digital world, you have to have a target audience. In digital campaigns, you need to know the age group, demographics, profile, area, income level etc., to reach your potential clients.
4. Market research
- Market analysis
- Analyzing your market is the most important step before getting into a business, for example., Knowing your customer’s needs, potential risks to the business, USP of the company (Unique selling point), and Competitors in the market.
- Measuring your potential market based on competitors and their social media followers.
|Social Media followers||–||–||–||–||–|
|Avg. of potential followers|
- If you have a website, you will be able to check what page on your website is getting more reach, what picture of any of your event has been opened by the users, what kind of decoration are they looking for, what kind of events are most trending, and what social media channel gets the most conversions etc.
- Evaluating the market growth before getting into any business, helps you to forecast the growth of your company and how promising that can be. To grow your business, it also helps the companies to focus on consumer’s demands and interests.
5. Marketing strategy
- Marketing mix
- Pricing: In this world, where creativity is abundant; event planning has always been the most competitive in terms of pricing. Choose your pricing according to the market to increase the demand of your firm.
- Distribution: Distribute your services in an area, according to the demand.
- Advertising: a) Social media: Reaching your clients via social media ads, images and videos, will help you to show off your work on a higher level to get a good reach. b) E-mail: Creating E-Mail campaigns, has helped a lot of big leaders to reach or retain their customers. These campaigns have a 21.02% click-through rate for event companies. c) Website: Giving your clients, a platform to easily contact you, look at your portfolio, pricing and services offered by you; creates a higher chance of good leads and conversions. d) Blogging: You can also reach out to your customers via writing blogs on your services or your experiences, affiliate marketing, and influencer blogging.
- Promotion: Promoting your services online would be the best idea in this pandemic where it’s tough to reach out to the customers in traditional ways. Making a promotional calendar will help the company to plan long-term and short-term goals. It will include your social media posts, website posts and google ads.
- Customer service: Be available for your clients to give them 100% customer satisfaction. To make sure you’re attending to your client’s query, be available on social media and E-Mail.
6. Sales strategy
- SWOT Analysis
- Strength: Know your niche of the market, so it’s easy to target your audience digitally.
- Weaknesses: Concentrating on a particularly small segment of the market digitally, decreases the chance of your visibility.
- Opportunities: Take the opportunity of outsourcing.
- Threats: Redundancy or invalid information given on the website can give a bad impression to the customer and it can lower your rank in the terms of SEO.
- Identify revenue goals: It is important to know your revenue goals for the company, it will help you to plan your keywords accordingly. The best way is to have a target for your business.
Identifying your Marketing expense budget for digital marketing is very important, you can spend as much money digitally; but, you should have a particular budget with a sales forecast. This will allow you to plan for your business goals.
|Total sales and marketing expenses||–||–||–||–||–|
|Percent of sales||–||–||–||–||–|
Create milestones to make sure you’re reaching your goal when you implement your plan for digital marketing. This includes a content planner, a timeline of all the campaigns, their start and end dates, budget, and online platforms involved. It helps a company to make sure that they are meeting their deadlines on time, with the given budget.
Learning more: https://thedigitalmarketinginstitute.org/
Bani Vig, a Certified Digital Marketing Master from International Institute Of Digital Marketing™.