Korean food is considered to be some of the healthiest on earth, with a good combination of vegetables, meats, and of course kimchi.
Served with bowls of rice and and soup, the main dish consists of many side dishes that blend well together. Korean meals are cooked in many different ways whether it’s steamed and simmered, pan-fried and stewed, fermented and raw.
As Korean food grows more popular by the day, we will guide you on how to create a Digital Marketing Strategy Plan to help distinguish your restaurant from others by your amazing dishes on the web.
Digital Marketing Strategy Plan
Digital Marketing is the future, and it’s everywhere, influencing our day to day decisions through communication with customers.
- Short-Term Goals: In a few we make our presence known on social media with more followers on different platforms.
- Long-Term Goals: After a year we need to gain thousands of followers on different platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
Next we need to know our target audience
- According to “US Consumers” Americans have become more familiar with Korean food through food trucks, restaurants, and television cooking shows. The trend is on the rise with delicious meals such as Korean tacos, Korean fried chicken, and bibimbap.
Millennials serve as the primary target for marketing Korean food. The young market goers enjoy trying new tastes and become connected with the culture and experiences.
K pop stars and K dramas add fuel to the fire in growing the popularity of Korean food and products. The youth immerse thesmelves in Korean culture and food by following these trends.
In order to achieve our goals and be able to speak to our audience clearly, we need to be efficient and creative. Our Digital Marketing strategy will be the following,
- Website: It is important to create a website to help communicate with your target audience about what you want them to experience while eating your food.
- Social Media Platforms: Instagram and Facebook serve as the most popular social media platforms. Hence, the more you post on these platforms the more chance your food can be seen.
- YouTube: Online videos serve as a great resource to spread the word of your delicious food you want to share with the world.
- Online Advertising: Increase your presence online through paid ads on social media platforms that help spread the word of your amazing new restaurant.
Learn and grow from your presence online through customer reviews and continue to create content by following a schedule. Always, make sure you tell the audience what your restaurant’s mission is going to be through your unique dishes!
Written by: Eliot Song, Digital Marketing Analyst at International Institute of Digital Marketing.