Chicago style pizza is famous across the US but it’s not so ubiquitous in other pizza-loving cities, such as New York City or my hometown of Boston. With these cities already having established themselves as ones where pizza is beloved and well-known, they are ripe areas for a business with a unique take on the dish to make a splash.
So, what would a digital marketing strategy look like for this kind of business?
1. Measure the current success of the brand
This is essential for establishing a reference point for your growth. If you do not have your finger on the pulse of your business from the start then you will not have any reference for where it is going, which is one’s entire goal with marketing your business! يو اس بولو اون لاين
So, what tools can one use to do this?
- Noting your current social media presence
- Instagram, Facebook, etc. follower counts
- Using Google Analytics to track engagement
- Sales information
2. Identify your goals
Again, the whole point of marketing your business is to achieve your goals which are self-imposed and assessed. You can split your goals into short-term of 0-6 months and long-term goals of 6 months and beyond.
So what can these goals look like? For example, in the short term…
- Within 3 months, to reach 50 Instagram followers
- In 4 months, selling an average of 2 pizzas per day
- By 5 months, to get 5 daily page views on a given social media account
While in the long term…
- In 6 months, reach 75 Instagram followers
- By 7 months, sell an average of 3 pizzas per day
- And within 8 months, get 10 daily page views on given social media accounts
Goals should be ambitious but also attainable!
3. Creating your own website
This is especially true when it comes to a business with a new spin but it is always a good idea to establish a digital presence. A business should want to establish itself as unique amongst its competitors. This is true in a physical sense with its product or service. مراهنات كرة القدم اليوم But it is also these days in a digital sense, when more businesses are starting than ever and doing e-commerce.
Why is having a website good for a pizza business?
At an exponential rate, those that are interested in buying food look for menus and the ability to purchase online. This is rather self-evident, given the growth of services like UberEats and DoorDash. So, having an online presence where customers can check out a menu, see images of your products (in this case, pizza), as well as place an order makes it more likely that you will make a sale.
4. Promote what makes you you
What makes you you? Every city and town has a pizza place. So, emphasizing the difference rather than the sameness is essential. If you are bringing a different style like Chicago style to another city, bring that into the mix.
But, how can one do this?
- Naturally, through pictures.
- Show them how outstanding your product is. People know what they like and tend to be loyal. Give them a reason to try out something new
- Informative posts
- Teach the viewers about this unique product. Having some background knowledge about an experience can always enhance it!
- Utilizing built-in trust can help assure potential customers. And that’s what it’s all about.
- Contests and coupons
- People can’t understand the quality of your product if they don’t try it first. So, give them a chance to do so! In the process, you may gain not just one customer, but some of their friends as well through word of mouth!
5. Research your competition
You are one business in a sea of other businesses with a footprint online. So, there is much to keep up with. It is important to try to stay ahead of the competition. سباق الدراجات It’s also important to make sure you are not falling behind the pack in other areas. It’s also good just to find fresh ideas for your business.
First, look for inspiration from the hub. If your business’s product is a specialized one, look to what the masters do. In this case, how do the Chicago style masters make and market their product? How can you utilize that in a new context? What works and doesn’t work for your situation?
Next, try looking at those around you. How do pizza businesses in your location succeed? What are the most successful ones doing right? Is there something you can emulate from that? Try and see how you can excel in your circumstances.
From an online perspective:
What places are prioritized on Google and other search engines? What are they doing with their digital footprint and marketing that is getting them those positions? How does their social media look and what kind of posts are they making? How can you optimize your business in the online space from the beginning?
It is important to remember you are not these other businesses. Thus, whenever you borrow, emulate, adapt, there will be things that don’t work for your business or your situation. Some parts you can take and others you can leave. But, that’s why it’s about what makes you you. Still, these strategies can make marketing your product and your business fresh.
5. Have a presence online and make it fun
People won’t know about your business if they don’t see you. So, that is why it is important to simply have constant output of content. Here, try to remember strategies such as:
- Scheduling posts
- Consistent output
- Responding to comments
- Adapting social media trends to your business and product
- Making a variety of content: i.e., text, images, and video
- Research what makes a post successful on a given platform
- Utilizing playful captions
These strategies can help your posts gain more traction on each given platform. Ultimately, you will be rewarded for making content. People won’t know about your business or product if they do not see it. In the end, these strategies and your success on social media platforms will get people seeing your product.