This blog will outline a digital marketing strategy for an online clothing business, with the goal of increasing its sales and social media presence.
Business has just launched. It’s an online retailer for women’s fashion. Based in the UK. It has social media accounts on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook.
Women ages 16-40
- 15 orders within 30 days
- 250 Instagram followers
- 750 TikTok followers
- 200 Facebook likes
- 200 orders after 6 months
- After 6 months: 1,500 Instagram followers, 5000 TikTok followers, 2,000 Facebook likes
- Be making a profit on the business
- Ensure the website is functional and aesthetic, ready for customers to view.
- Utilize native content marketing on Instagram and TikTok [where the majority of the target audience is found], alongside Facebook.
Instagram: photos of the clothing available + user generated content, reels which show for example the styling of the outfits, behind the scenes of running the business, new in clothing. Highlights should be informational, including basic information about the business.
TikTok: fun videos such as following trends. Videos of the clothing.
Facebook: Photos of and links to new clothing. Encourage people to use the reviewing feature to post reviews of the business.
- Number of orders
- Number of visitors to website, including bounce rate etc
- Conversion rates from each social media
- Number of followers / likes on social media pages
- Engagement on social media pages