Digital Marketing For Artists
There is no doubt that 2020 was a different year for everyone and that it was essential to reevaluate everything that we were used to. A creative mind opens new horizons allowing the arrival of new opportunities.
One of the sectors that looked for different alternatives to continue bringing joy and emotion was the entertainment industry. Even though it will not be the same, artists developed innovative ideas to continue reaching the hearts of their fans, reminding us why we admire them.
Below, I share with you strategies that I found interesting and I would suggest others to follow.
1.- Digital concerts:
Emmanuel & Mijares is a classic duo, and they took advantage of a good strategy by releasing this Concert during meaningful holidays. Besides what better way to celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve with your family and friends than enjoying a concert singing their classic tunes. I had the opportunity to enjoy this, and honestly, they cheered up my party and added forced us to move the skeleton (as Mexicans like to say).
Visit this link to see a short performance of this concert: https://cutt.ly/Axk6upz
2.- New platforms can attract new listeners and followers:
It is no news that Tik Tok has been the most used social media platform during this quarantine. That is why, many artists have decided to create choreographies and perform dances to accompany the melody of their new song. This allows them to boost their music and trap the melody into people´s heads.
3.- Use what social media platforms have to offer:
If you plan to launch a new album or you already launched it, it is always good to keep the attention of your fans, that’s why I give you the following tips:
- Q&A: This is a space that allows your fans a deeper look into the motive or story behind your album or songs.
- Teasers: It’s always important to create mystery in your upcoming projects. For example, posting a video snippet about your new music video, or a photo with the release date and title of your new album or song. This can help you upfront all the news happening at the moment. No doubt your fans will spread the word faster than Flash.
- Live: Several artists recently performed concerts during a LIVE.
- YouTube: It is an application that allows your followers to catch on newest updates and content, by receiving notifications. This grants them the opportunity to be the first ones to experience.
4.- Work along with Top apps.
A good idea is to work with applications that can help promote your image, it gets even better if you include your fans in this. Currently the artist Danna Paola collaborated with Spotify to offer all its subscribers three free months in this application. Here is the link to the post: https://cutt.ly/Rxk79RZ
5.- Collaboration with other artists.
This is a strategy that always works, because it merges fans from both artists. Helping you increase your audience and musical repertoire. This can also open new door to further collaborations.
Here are some from 2021:
- Maluma y The Weeknd – ‘Hawái Remix’ https://cutt.ly/4xk5uh1
- Jennifer Lopez y Maluma – ‘Pa’ ti’ https://cutt.ly/uxk5xHt
- Black Eyed Peas y Ozuna – ‘Mamacita’ https://cutt.ly/pxk5EHg
- Bad Bunny y Jhay Cortez – ‘Dákiti’ https://cutt.ly/Jxk5DdA
- Sech, Daddy Yankee, Rosalía, J Balvin y Farruko – ‘Relación Remix’ https://cutt.ly/Cxk5C3M
The limit is set by oneself; the quarantine undoubtedly was a space that allowed artists to create music and give a twist to their career. However, never leave the fans aside, since it must be remembered that thanks to them, they become international stars. It is important to notice that Social networks can be a great ally, that creates a constant bridge of communication and offer good quality content that is easy to access. Also, we now realize that digital events are here to stay, and that is something that lays in the future.
For more Blogs: https://blog.thedigitalmarketinginstitute.org/
International Institute of Digital Marketing ™ is a certifying body founded in the USA by several long-standing marketers. We have years of experience in business, marketing, and more, and have put forth our combined experience to develop DMI. Digital Marketing is something that’s all around us, yet there has been no solid foundation for marketing in many, many years. In the news, there are blunders again and again by companies, failing some of the core aspects of modern marketing. Because of this, the need for a solid, stable foundation for marketing in the modern world is needed– a foundation with the ability to be built upon and developed with time.
For Details visit: https://thedigitalmarketinginstitute.org/