Every year is a new challenge, especially after the industry’s year of 2020. Because of this, we’d like to assist you in building your restaurant up for success this 2021. As restaurants begin to reopen and businesses resume, it is essential that you revise your digital marketing strategy.
To assist you, we’ve put together the ultimate restaurant marketing guide, which covers everything from digital strategy to innovative branding, marketing platforms, and more.
Your marketing strategy can be a short or long-term guide to take advantage of public holidays and cultural events. Having a marketing budget will help you minimize risks and prevent overspending; it’s also your way of tracking consumer insights and trends, and it’s your perfect strategy to deliver a better service while achieving your financial goals.
What are some of the necessary steps to achieve a successful Digital Marketing plan?
- Your brand and the experience that comes along with it are generated by all the visual elements you present. They should all work together to create a great customer experience, from the moment they click on your website to the moment they sit at the table. Make sure your restaurant’s logos, menus, and marketing platforms feel like the hipster, casual, fusion, or fine dining place it is.
CREATE A STRATEGIC CONCEPT
- You cannot successfully achieve your branding concept without a strong mission statement. Your mission statement should explain why your restaurant exists and what makes it so special. You should aim to answer the following questions: why do you create the food you do? Why is your service unique and special? Most importantly, what type of experience will the customers have when arriving at your restaurant?
IDENTIFY YOUR NICHE
- It’s crucial to know who your customers are. The more you know about them, the more accurate your marketing campaign can be. Creating a concept of your ideal customer will help you understand your audience. To do this, you must create personas based on the customers who frequently visit your restaurant. Analyze what type of food they order? What are they wearing? Do they mostly come to eat or enjoy drinks?
STRATEGIC TOOLS & TIPS
- Creating an SEO-optimized website is key to marketing your restaurant. The higher your SEO ranking, the more likely your restaurant will appear at the top of Google searches, and the more customers will visit or order online.
- Marketing through social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Tiktok could expose your restaurant to thousands of potential customers, allowing for exponential growth. To create a successful social media marketing campaign, you must produce new engaging content that will keep your target audience interested. This will result in a constant stream of new likes and followers, which eventually will become customers.
- Restaurants today have access to a whole new world of marketing opportunities thanks to social media and technology, and they’re only waiting to be taken advantage of. Do not miss your chance to elevate your marketing campaign!
Aydinyan, Vahag. “Simple Restaurant Marketing Plan for 2021 .” Restaurant Management & Growth Blog, Restaurant Management & Growth Blog, 1 Feb. 2021, www.7shifts.com/blog/simple-restaurant-marketing-plan-for-2021-pdf/.
By: Lessandra Barahona, Brand Marketing Analyst at the International Institute of Digital Marketing™
For more information visit us at https://bit.ly/3s9pXz4