5 important steps for any business to consider when creating a digital strategy:
- Know your audience
- The content you produce
- The specific platforms or channels you will use
- The analytics
- The implementation
Without a strategy, you have no business. So you can imagine how important a strategy plan is.
The brewery market is increasing everyday , so it is important to create the right content for your audience, use the appropriate platforms or channels to interact with your target market/audience.
With this being said, alcohol is something that is being consumed everyday form all over the world, so the opportunity to target consumers from all over the world, is massive.
So keep that in mind.
(0 -1 year) Your short term goals should be focused on getting your brand name out to the public.
How to do this is by using digital marketing and traditional marketing as well.
By using both types of marketing, you are able to attract a higher percentage of potential customers to your market.
Basically, your key aspects should be:
- Content creation
- Spreading your name-Digital platforms/Word of mouth.
- Introduce your product to the market.
Long- term goals
(1+years) Your long terms goals should be focused on increased sales, brand loyalty, and market position and competing with your competition
- You should start comparing your sales and profit margins to your competitors
- Consumers should be familiar with your brand.
- Your business should have a set target audience, and with that , brand loyalty.
Mission and vision statement
- Mission statement: The goal of this is to attract and attain customers.
- A mission statement defines the company’s business, its objectives and approach.
- A vision statement describes the desired future position of the company.
- These statements combined provides a statement of the company’s purpose, values and goals.
KPI’s (Key performance indicators)
KPIs are used for enabling the business to make smart business decisions about the direction of the company’s projects.
It measures and evaluates the success of the business.
Types of KPIs include:
- Conversion rates
- Return on investments
- Qualified leads
Understanding your customers/audience
You need to know your audience-In terms of the alcohol industry, majority of your market should target people over the age of 18 or 21, depending on the laws of the country.
Therefore, your content should be appropriate for those age groups.
With google analytics, you are able to understand which of your customers prefer beer, whiskey, brandy, gin etc.
How to implement your ideas
There are various platforms your business can use, some of these channels include:
- Display advertising
- Online videos
- Content marketing and Social media advertising
- Print advertising.
With the brewery industry, any channels would be a great fit in order to market your products.
The key is to make sure your content is attractive and worthy, seeing that there is so much competition in the alcohol industry.
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS
A fast way to start up your business is with “google my business”
Google my business is a free and easy tool for businesses to manage their online presence across google.
With this, customers are able to find your business on google.
Author: Jaden Bergoer