A few years ago candles were primarily used as a light source, people used candles because they needed to. These days however people associate candles with peace and good energy, and this is where the Luxury candles business comes in.
There is a huge market for luxury candles, young people pay thousands for one aesthetically pleasing candle. In this article, I will run through a strategic plan that will allow you to get your business to the right audience.
- Have 10 orders a month
- Reach 10 000 views on TikTok in one month
- Increase organic engagement on Instagram by 10% in 6 months
- Reach 1000 Instagram followers by the end of 2021
- Get 100 email subscribers by end of 2021
- Female homeowners between the ages of 20 -35
- Lives in the city
- Likes luxurious brands and items
Now that you have your goals set and you know who your is, here is a list of thing you can do to implement your plan
1. Create Website
Having a website as a new startup makes shopping easier for the clients and it makes your business more reliable. Invest a lot of time in your website. Make sure it is easy to navigate, represent your brand correctly, and it is easy to navigate. This process doesn’t have to be expensive, there are startup-friendly e-commerce platforms like Shopify and Wix that are affordable and require no tech skills to set up.
2. Create your social media presence
Your ideal client spends most of their time on social media. Create high-quality and engaging best posts to get your business name out there. I would suggest using Instagram and Pinterest as your starting point. Visit our website to find tips on how to create a good social media presence.
3. Google my business
This is mandatory for any business that wants to be successful and competitive. Google my business is free, it will help increase your online presence and also help ideal clients know of your business when searching for luxury candles online
4. Start a blog
Write useful information for your client. Examples of topics you could write about include:
- How to keep your candles burning for longer
- Different candles scents moods
- Playlist that goes with candles scents
5. Keep up with the trends and know your competition
Like any other business, trends come and go. Keep up with the industry news and constantly evolve with what’s trending.