LinkedIn is a platform that is used to connect with potential clients, businesses, discover and create corporate connections. This platform can be used by both companies as well as individuals to promote brands, ideas or oneself. Users can connect and make connections with prospects from any hierarchical position.
Growing linkedin followers is a valuable marketing strategy. Followers reflet reach and audience, this supports a growing community for your brand or an individual on linkedin. The main challenge for most users is to build a profile that attracts viewers and followers, this post will help in doing just that. Below mentioned are tips for individuals as well as businesses to increase views and followers.
Now, the first and most important action is to make sure your profile is complete. Completed profiles are likely to get 30% more views. Make the content of your profile clear and precise, this aids in attracting the target audience. You can find more suggestions on successfully completing the LinkedIn page here.
moving towards views and followers,
- Encourage employees to create LinkedIn pages and add the company in the ‘work experience’ section, doing this makes the profile follow the company page automatically which helps drive traffic to your page. The company page also gets a boost every time an employee tags your page or shares content about the company with their network.
- Optimize your page for SEO so that your page is discovered when searched for the industry or a related LinkedIn account. To know how to optimize your LinkedIn page in the google search section click here
- Add a follow button for LinkedIn to your website, this means visitors on your website may also visit your LinkedIn page and give up a follow if they find it interesting.
- Consistently post interesting content that expresses your what you do and how it benefits the customers. Also be sure to add relevant hashtags to reach related communities.
- Mention or collaborate with influential people in your industry, tag them in posts so that they can share it with their network. Make sure no to overdo it.
- Use key words that are related to your business and are in trend. This will widen the reach.
- Make it creative, make your LinkedIn page visually creative. visual content sells. Engaging posts and good content will attract followers and admirers.
Keep your page up to date and well managed!