What is this “E-Mail Marketing” that you hear everywhere?
E-mail marketing is a form of marketing in which marketing messages are used as a kind of direct marketing tool to reach a certain audience. In general, every e-mail sent to a potential or current customer can be considered as e-mail marketing, but the following situations should be considered as e-mail marketing.
Simply it is everything down below:
Sending e-mails to increase the satisfaction of existing customers and to have loyal customers.
Posts intended for repeat purchases by existing customers.
Posts for new customer acquisition.
Ads attached to other companies’ e-mails.
Emails sent over the Internet. (For example, Intranet emails do not count as email marketing)
What do you gain from E-Marketing?
E-mail, which is frequently preferred by companies in their marketing activities, has many advantages:
- ▽ The message to be conveyed can be delivered to the determined audiences that may be potential customers at low costs.
- ▽ It is cheaper than other direct marketing tools such as mail.
- ▽ The return of the deposited money can be followed precisely. It is second only to search engines among online marketing tools. According to Mailchimp, your $1 budget for email marketing can return you $38.
- ▽ The e-mail reaches the user instantly.
- ▽ It is easy to follow. It can be determined by whom the e-mail is opened and read, and who performs the desired action. With the information obtained from here, different messages can be sent to different groups. All emails can be personalized.
- ▽ Messages are delivered directly to the customer.
- ▽ Shipments can be automated to provide cost-free repeat purchases.
- ▽ While 60% of the people living in the USA actively use Facebook and 35% use Instagram, 90% of the people in the country use e-mail. According to studies, 40% of these people state that they check their e-mails 1 to 3 times a day.
- ▽ It is nature friendly as it takes place in a digital environment. (Green marketing)
- ▽ Considering the return rates, it is the ultimate online marketing product.
How to learn Digital Marketing?
International Institute Of Digital Marketing™
The focus of IIDM is to provide individuals with the knowledge they need to be successful in the ever-changing digital world through a change in mindset, a fresh perspective, and approaches that enable imagination and creativity as well as leveraging experience and the openness to learn.
IIDM puts forth the energy, devotion, and strength to make Digital Skills and the principles of Digital Marketing available and accessible to anyone and everyone who needs to develop their marketing skills in the digital age. We work to achieve this through our four core values.
If you want to know more Email Marketing or about Digital Marketing then check out the International Institute of Digital Marketing. They offer different kinds of globally recognized certification programs.
Start your education today and grow your business quickly with your Digital Marketing Skills!