In the digital world, content is what resonates with a brand’s audience. In this era of digitalisation, it’s essential for brands to differentiate themselves and focus on brand awareness.One tool which needs to have a solid foundation, is content marketing. Customers today favour brands which curate high quality and consistent content. But the underlying question which the majority of small businesses and even large organisations have here is, how to use and curate content for brand growth?
HOW TO INITIATE CONTENT MARKETING FOR BRAND GROWTH ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
- The first stage in order to curate a content marketing strategy is UNDERSTANDING YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE. By determining the target audience, a company can determine the kind of content that this narrowed audience is interested in. This information can be gathered from the existing brands targeting the same audience.In other words similar brands targeting the same audience with consistent and successful content.
- The second stage is determining the social media channels on which your target audience is the most active. It could either be Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin or any other site in this manner. This varies from brand to brand and company to company.
- The third stage is determining the kind of content which you’ll be utilising for your audience. This can range from webinars, blogs, videos, images, gifs, memes, articles or newsletter. Existing brands are able to curate content easily since they test various forms of content to understand their target audience. As mentioned above, newer brands should leverage content of existing brands and learn about the content form which their audience resonates with.
- After the form of content has been decided for the desired social media website, it is necessary to formulate a circulating schedule for content. Formulating a schedule facilitates brands being on track and aids in determining the best form of content. Therefore, brands can reform their content marketing strategy which can aid in increased brand awareness and customer acquisition.
WHAT ARE SOME METHODS OF LEVERAGING CONTENT MARKETING FOR SIGNIFICANT BRAND GROWTH ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
- Utilise more videos for your content. 69% of users all around the globe want to learn about a bran through videos. One simple trick, videos shouldn’t be too long. Ideal length of a video should always be less than a minute.
- Utilise customer stories and testimonials to increase brand equity and brand awareness. Think about it, you visit a new website, you’re interested in a very unique t-shirt the brand is offering but there are no reviews. Would you be able to trust it? I’m guessing not. Testimonials and customer stories attract audience and increase chances of overall conversions.
- Run giveaways. A recent study found out that when you blend giveaways with content marketing and giveaway something of value to your audience, you attract more customers. One suggestion, NEVER RUN a giveaway for more than a week. Users will forget about it and there are chances of a company losing a customer in this case. The ideal time of running a giveaway is from 3 to 6 days.
- Behind the scene content. A company can increase their customer engagement if they showcase behind the scene incidents to their audience. This increases brand trust and will facilitate building better relationships with your customers.