Have you ever looked at a teenager’s phone when they are on it- so basically 24/7? Most likely they are on social media scrolling and scrolling for new content, which your brand could be featured on! Therefore it’s obvious that using Instagram successfully is the future of your brand, no matter if you’re a new micro-influencer or a Fortune 500 company!
Live sessions work for any brand or company as a way to personally engage with consumers and showcase products or services!
- Plan live sessions in advance and promote them in your instagram post captions or stories in order to obtain the largest audience possible!
- Answer as many viewer comments and questions as possible
- Have engagement activities planned like the product with the most comments during the live will be dropped first!
- Host live sessions spontaneously- less viewers= less sales/ exposure
- Show products in an expected order as this will decrease viewership!
- Spontaneity DURING live keeps viewers entertained and not bored!
- Stray from brand! If your brand is being disordered and nonchalant do not come off as obsessive and controlling! Stick to your brand 🙂
Whether you are posting content on your feed or story, your timing and content appearance will influence how well your post does! Through a few simple steps you can increase your target audience reach and grow your brand!
- Utilize Instagram Insights data to view what days/ times your audience is the highest
- Base posting times off of target niches as well! (If you’d like to reach an older audience post early in the morning before work for example!)
- Create eye catching content meanwhile keeping your brand image- whether thats a color scheme, minimalism, or whatever you choose!
- Forget to use Instagram stories! Posting new feed posts on your stories gain more traction!
- Overpost!! Followers will see this negatively and your content should be anticipated 🙂
Captions are their own versions of SEOs in that it can influence who sees your post! By adding a couple words here and there your brand can double in size!
- Use at least 3-5 hashtags with general area your content applies to!
- Add locations and tagging to connect your staff or partnered brands together
- Write lengthy captions- stick to 2-3 sentences max
- Write in paragraph form
- Utilize spacing to avoid your caption from looking overwhelming
Engaging on a personal level with your consumers is ESSENTIAL for a loyal following and growing your platform! Some simple ways to form a close relationship with your customers are:
- Replying to comments/ questions on posts
- Answering AND liking replies to Instagram stories
- Going through hashtags which pertain to your business and engaging with your fans/ reviewers content!!
- Allows for easy problem resolution when answering complaints/ concerns
- Have a bio stating any customer inquiries can be solved through DM-ing is preferred for newer generations versus calling customer service lines!
By remaining relevant and consistent on Instagram through these steps your engagement and followers will increase!