What is digital marketing?
Digital Marketing is promoting products or services with the help of digital devices or technology.
Since the evolution of smartphones, it’s impossible to overstate the importance of digital marketing.
If you work for a small business, it’s difficult for you to compete with the major brands in your industry,
Fortunately, digital marketing puts businesses in the same playing field.
Small businesses could outrank big players through digital marketing initiatives.
Why digital marketing?
1. Digital marketing allows you to target the prospects who are most likely to buy your product or service.
2. Digital marketing is budget friendly. For example, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising allows you to choose your budget.
3. Digital marketing is measurable – it allows you to analyze whether your campaign is effective and make changes to your campaign on the fly.
4. Digital Marketing has a higher return on investment. It enables you to reach more audiences and improves your conversion rate.
Now that we know the benefits of Digital marketing, let’s see how to get started.
Know the fundamentals.
- Know your target audience and keywords
- Learn how to tell your story with pictures, audios or videos.
- Understand how to build your style and brand
- Master ways to build a post using a template, how to upload a post, add shapes, videos etc. in your content.
- Learn to be creative and design your post from scratch
Learn to use a content planner to plan what to post, when to post, and the number of posts per day or week.
- Work in a team to get feedback from team members. Review each other’s work and learn from one another.
- Learn about Automation tools that help you schedule your post.
- check reviews and understand your audience.
Diversify your contents
At the International Institute of Digital Marketing institute, you will learn to write blogs, make podcasts and create a variety of contents to make your campaign successful.
If you are keen to learn digital marketing, take action and don’t procrastinate further!
Learn all these and get certified from the International Institute of Digital Marketing.
Their extensive, in-depth course takes you through all the basics, helps you explore the buyer journey and stay rooted in practice, keeping goals clear and attainable through perseverance and intelligent design.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
• Content Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Paid Search (PPC) Using Google Ads
• Display and Video Advertising
• Email Marketing
• Website Optimization
• Analytics Using Google Analytics
• Digital Marketing Strategy