Understanding SEO & SEM is important, but how do you utilize it effectively to ensure your efforts and budget are in the right place? This sub-course teaches how to use SEO & SEM to its full potential and how to harvest and use their relevant analytical data.
- How to use SEO & SEM properly to achieve best results. How to harvest and utilize analytical data gathered from SEO & SEM campaigns
- Marketers unfamiliar with SEO & SEM who need to create and cultivate a wider audience
- Data analysts who need to learn SEO & SEM and how to use data gleaned from it.
WUtilizing SEO & SEM
Knowing SEO & SEM and utilizing SEO & SEM effectively are two entirely different things to master. Here you’ll learn how to use it to its full potential and garner the best returns possible.
How to use it
- Benets of Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketer Responsibilities
- The Buyer’s Journey Stages
- Social Media Platforms
- Key Terminology
- Hashtag Usage Best Practices
- Twitter Content Best Practices
Advertising your website with SEO & SEM
- Instagram for a Business
- Snapchat for a Business
- Instagram Content Best Practices
- Snapchat Content Best Practices
Understanding SEO & SEM Data
With SEO & SEM, a major component of them are the analytics gleaned from their usage. It may seem intimidating at rst, but in this chapter, you’ll have learned the ins-and-outs of the data and how to use it to your advantage.
- Paid and Organic Search
- Key SEO Components
- Search Engine Introduction
- Common Search Query Types
- SERP (Search Engine Results Pages)
Using the data
- Keyword Research Benets
- Short and Long Tail Keywords
- Conduct Keyword Research
- Convert Keywords into SEO Content
For more Blogs: https://blog.thedigitalmarketinginstitute.org/
International Institute of Digital Marketing ™ is a certifying body founded in the USA by several long-standing marketers. We have years of experience in business, marketing, and more, and have put forth our combined experience to develop DMI. Digital Marketing is something that’s all around us, yet there has been no solid foundation for marketing in many, many years. In the news, there are blunders again and again by companies, failing some of the core aspects of modern marketing. Because of this, the need for a solid, stable foundation for marketing in the modern world is needed– a foundation with the ability to be built upon and developed with time.