INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
This digital marketing strategy is based on a beauty salon business that provides the following services:
Hair treatment, facials, nail treatment, manicures, pedicures, lash extensions, waxing, massages, and spa packages.
The business has been operating for more than 2 years and the large majority of the customers are working-class females. This is an upmarket beauty salon located in a mall around an upmarket area. The focus is to reach locals, people working in the area, and people living in surrounding areas.
CURRENT SUCCESS OF THE BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY
Checked In 157
BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY GOALS
1, SPECIFIC: Clearly define the buyer’s persona by using social media analytics to define, where buyers spend most of their time and why they buy.
2. MEASURABLE: By using Google analytics to refine the Facebook Ad content marketing, it will also influence the context of the content used to engage customers.
3. ATTAINABLE: Schedule Ads and posts using a clearly defined time frame to monitor analytics. In this case, it will be 2-4 weeks of posts or an Ad schedule.
4. RELEVANT: The Ad and content posts will be aligned to create awesome presentations.
5. TIME-BASED: Clearly define a start and end date. The task will be carried out in a time frame of 3-6 months and reviewed every 2-4 weeks. كريستيانو في اي فريق
- Hashtag research, keyword research, and strategy for both Facebook and Instagram
- Filter followers to engage, reach and start to convert the target market to customers within 3 months. Link social media content to the website. بوكر كونكر
- Create a strategy for easy and user-friendly online customer review.
- Refine the SEO for better search, engagement, and conversion rate.
- Create Blog Posts for the website and implement the successful content from the social media post of the existing social media pages.
- From the refined following implement a realistic 6-month target for the growth of the following of the social media pages. بث مباشر قنوات بي اوت
- Implement and improve the customer review strategy for the business, based on the success of the previous customer review strategy.
BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY OBJECTIVES
To convert existing customers to returning customers. The objective of the digital marketing plan is to engage new customers using Facebook and Instagram content marketing as those are currently active social media platforms for the business.
To grow the business towards other content marketing platforms. This could start by using the website to create Blog Posts using the successful content from the other social media platforms and adding a link to the website.
Facebook shows that there are customers that like the page but have not committed to following the page which leaves room for improvement if you look at the number of like in proportion to the number of following.
There are customers who also check in on Facebook and took no further action. The number of customers who took no action can be reduced to at least 5% compared to the following on the business page.
Instagram is almost balanced with the numbers of following and followers. Implement a strategy to refine the people the business is following and the people that are following the business. This should be refined to engage the desired target market.
Paid content marketing will be optimized to link per click to save on advertising and identify the target market.
Understand and define audience gender, age, location, online activity, nationality, etc. By using Google analytics to refine the business content marketing strategy, it will also influence the context of the content used to engage customers.
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS
Keep the Google my Business profile of the business updated. This would include photos, location, contact details, products and services. This will assist with keeping customers updated online with the current status of the business in the event that there are any changes with the above mentioned details of the business.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND REVIEWS
The plan is to create a strategy for easy and user-friendly online customer reviews. Use customers’ positive in-store experiences as a form of customer reviews. Post customer experience on the social media page to engage new customers for the business.
AUDITING & IMPROVING YOUR MARKETING PLAN
Now for maintaining a consistent digital marketing strategy, the idea is to monitor the analytics on a week-to-month basis. The marketing strategy will then be reviewed on a 3-month basis to assess if the goals have been reached.
The 3-month review will also look into what worked, what could have been done better, and what can be implemented in the amended digital marketing strategy.