Dumpling is easy to bite food that is made of dough with some fillings in it. The fillings can be meat or vegetables. Dumplings are fried, steamed or boiled and served with dipping sauce.
Short term goals:
– Since it is a startup business, we start with five different flavours (steamed dumplings, chilly dumplings, fried dumplings, tandoori dumplings, Soup dumplings) of dumplings. All of them available in both veg and non-veg
– Make a profit of 10000 within 2-3 months
Long term goals:
– To sell 20 different flavours of dumplings
– To have 2k followers on Instagram by the end of the year
– 18 to 35 years old, students and working professionals
– lives in the city
– Fast food chains
1. Promote yourself on social media:
Social media is a great tool to promote your business and build strong relationships with customers. You can use Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for advertising and promoting the brand further with customers.
2. Create a website for your business:
Website is one of the most important elements for your small business. Through your website, customers will know who you are, what you offer and get in touch with you.
3. Write a blog:
Blogging is essential for a successful business. It helps to connect with potential customers. If you share about who your company is and what it does, people will read and visit your website.
4. Google My Business (GMB):
For a small business, GMB can be very effective to attract potential customers. GMB allows you to provide details (location, service or product) and photos of your business. It is an important way to attract new customers to your business through google search and maps.